1. Log into your Symply account.
2. Click on the Employee tab on the left navigation menu.
- Select the Employee's that needs the add a garnishment
4. Scroll down until you see Custom Earning & Deductions
- Select Add Garnishment.
- Select the Garnishment type.
- Deduction Method
Click on Fixed Amount or Percentage of pay
- Add the amount or the percentage to deduct per paycheck
- Enter the Case #
5. Click on Vendor
- (If you need a check generated to pay the garnishment you will need to add their information in Create a Vendor. If you don't need a check or you're going to write a manual check you do not have to fill this part out.)
6. Click on Create a Vendor
7. Add the information needed
- The Payee Name is the Employee's name
8. Click on Save
9. You're Done