In the Job dashboard, the user clicks on "Post on Job Boards", and is redirected to the eQuest site on another tab. The user has to go through the following steps to successfully post the job to job boards.
Log in to the Symply Hiring App
- In the Symply Hiring App, go to "Post Job"
- Select Product Manager
- Then click on "Post on Job Boards" on the bottom right hand corner
- Scroll to view all available job boards.
Click "Add Site" to add your favorite job board.
- Your selected Job boards will be listed under Summary of Job Board Actions (on the right side) here along with their prices.
- After selecting the job boards, click "Next" at the top corner to continue.
- Fill in the required fields for each Job Board.
- Then click "Next". at the top corner.
- Enter your credit card & Billing information.
- Scroll down the page to check the box " I agree to these terms"
- Then click "Next" at the top corner to continue.
- Select the job post date
- Scroll down to preview the job details.
- Then click Submit at the top corner.
- THE END
- Job Details: Symply App already transmits the required fields for this step, so the user can skip this step.
- Select Destinations: The user selects their preferred job boards from the list and can view the prices of each job boards and total cost.
- Board Specific Data: The user enters information required by each selected job board
- Payment Details: The user enters their credit card and billing information
- Job Preview: The user select the job post start and end dates and can preview the job post information
- Payment Confirmation: The user confirms payment information and the job is posted to the selected job boards.